PROMOTIONAL, PUBLICITY, AND CASTING PHOTOS...
Image quality is crucial to fields requiring casting or publishing
services. A poorly done representation can keep you from
aquiring a contract or making it to an audition. This is generally
a specific type of shoot. Considerations for this type of shoot:
- Try to keep a current headshot available. (that looks exactly like you)
- Try not to get your hair cut within 1 or 2 weeks prior to shoot.
- Makeup should be current and capture your eyes. (the spark)
- Get both COLOR and B&W prints made.
- Try out your hair stylist a few times before the shoot.
- Shoot atleast 3 looks with 3 different outfits/styles
( different color schemes for different lighting conditions)
- Keep retouching to a minimum. (minor blemishes only)
- Check out you photographer i.e. magazines, websites, ect...
My prices start at $300.00 for this type of shoot. This includes
approximately 2 hours of shoot, a CD of the images after the
mix down, minor retouching, and a basic print package. The
basic print package includes 5 - 6"x 4" color proofs, 4 - 8 1/2" x
11" color prints, and 4 - 8 1/2" x 11" B&W prints.
*This price does not cover wardrobe or makeup & supplies.
(Travel time is a consideration if over 30 miles from Atascadero, Ca)
Call to confirm availablity, locations , and additional expenses
before making an agreement. Quality of the images is dependant
on lighting, location, and other photographic Variables. Take a
look around different sections of my website to make sure I'm the
right photographer for you. A $100.00 deposit required to reserve
a date. (non-refundable)